Eight individuals including former executives of Olympus Corp. have been ordered to pay a total of roughly 59 billion yen in damages to the company for covering up a massive amount of losses it suffer… Full article
Japanese investment fund, U.S. equity firm to make joint bid for Toshiba Memory
Sony returns to black on healthy chip, game, battery sales
- No guarantee bilateral deal works better for U.S. than TPP: Aso
- Japan finance minister says U.S.-less TPP on agenda next month
- PM Abe will pitch strategic bilateral trade rules to Trump at summit
- Senior Cabinet official compares opposition parties to 'backwoods pro wrestling'
- TPP partners mull moving ahead with free trade deal without U.S.
- Time to change gov't habit of procrastinating on policies
- Editorial: Road map needed for social security reforms
- Social security spending faces cuts over delay to sales tax hike
- Decision to delay sales tax hike highlights limits to effectiveness of 'Abenomics'
- Rift seen over possibility of double election with Abe's move to delay sales tax hike