Opinion & Analysis
"My company is in its second year of work-style reform. But I opposed the changes to our working culture proposed by Ms. Yamada Yukiko from the General Administration & Human Resources Department for … Full article
- Editorial: US forces need to improve safety after fallen chopper window incident
- Editorial: Monju reactor will be decommissioned, but mountain of uncertainty remains
- Editorial: Nobel Peace Prize a chance to rethink Japan's response to nuclear ban treaty
- Editorial: Logic behind planned introduction of 'exit tax' unconvincing
- Editorial: With Emperor's abdication date set, time to address related issues
- Yoroku: To whom, and what, do we bestow 'residency?'
- Yoroku: Comparing Japanese reading habits today to those in the Meiji period
- Yoroku: Now is the time for issues, not honing political hunting skills
- Yoroku: Inheriting the experiences of World War II to tell the next generation
- Yoroku: Considering diversity in Japan's capital
- Social Spotlight: Work-style reform is the solution to firms' busiest times
- Kaleidoscope of the Heart: Gene editing is upon us, but how much power is too much?
- Finding a place for young, foreign talent in 'unappealing' Japan
- Disappearing 'hibakusha' the biggest challenge faced by nuclear disarmament conferences
- Kaleidoscope of the Heart: Is it rude to talk about women's appearances?