Opinion & Analysis
Official documents are the common property of the Japanese people. The government of the day does not have the right to decide arbitrarily what to preserve.We speak, in this case, of the trail of educ… Full article
News Navigator: What is the Innovation Network Corporation of Japan (INCJ)?
- Editorial: Abe admin's evasions on Kake docs reveal lack of democratic understanding
- Editorial: Tokyo metro assembly race runs deeper than Tsukiji relocation
- Editorial: LDP member's abusive outburst unbecoming of a lawmaker
- Editorial: Questions remain over gov't role in Toshiba's chip unit sale
- Editorial: Gov. Koike's fuzzy plan for Tsukiji market move lacks vision