Tuesday, October 24, 2017
TOKYO (Kyodo) -- Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said Monday he will waste no time in reappointing his Cabinet and key members of his Liberal Democratic Party following the ruling coalition's big win in the… Full article
- Ex-DP rising star Yamao overcomes scandal allegations to win re-election
- Abe to launch Cabinet quickly following general election win
- Party of Hope badly shaken by election losses, criticism of leader Koike mounts
- Abe says his priorities are North Korea and aging Japan
- LDP's coalition partner Komeito suffers election blow
- Nearly 2,000 consumer complaints filed against matchmaking services in FY2016
- Daimler profits hit by costs of diesel emissions recall
- France faces butter shortage amid global demand for pastries
- Orange is the new white? Unique amber wine creates buzz
- Post-election economic policy a focal point after Abe gov't wins big
- Wiggins banks in 3-pointer at buzzer, T-Wolves top Thunder
- In Photos: Hanyu skates stirring performance at post-competition exhibition
- Figure skating star Hanyu plans to continue competing after Winter Olympics
- Tennis: Del Potro beats Dimitrov to win Stockholm Open
- Tennis: Dzumhur beats Berankis to win Kremlin Cup
- Kids, screens and parental guilt: Time to loosen up?
- Emergency food supplies make way to regular dinner table as part of 'rolling stock'
- News Navigator: What kind of treatment is immunotherapy?
- FDA approves better vaccine against painful shingles virus
- US Study: Lower-income kids give more time to TV, digital media