TOKYO (Kyodo) -- Department store sales in Japan rose 1.4 percent in June from a year earlier on a same-store basis, boosted by robust spending by foreign tourists and an earlier-than-usual start to s… Full article
Latvia fines two banks for breaching North Korea sanctions
Audi to update 850,000 cars as diesel recalls widen
US stocks dip with energy prices; European stocks sink
Labor shortage poses challenge to Japan's economic growth: report
- Abe tells audience he favors 'Japan First' policy, but with global focus
- Editorial: Japan should lead on implementing U.S.-less TPP
- Negotiators fail to present concrete path to U.S.-less TPP
- PM Abe will pitch strategic bilateral trade rules to Trump at summit
- Senior Cabinet official compares opposition parties to 'backwoods pro wrestling'
- Time to change gov't habit of procrastinating on policies
- Editorial: Road map needed for social security reforms
- Social security spending faces cuts over delay to sales tax hike
- Decision to delay sales tax hike highlights limits to effectiveness of 'Abenomics'
- Rift seen over possibility of double election with Abe's move to delay sales tax hike