Opinion & Analysis
Whenever I talk to university students, it becomes very clear that they are very considerate of other people's feelings. For example, when I asked the Full article
- Editorial: Cancellation of US, N. Korea summit a chance to start over
- Editorial: Coaches' response to dirty American football tackle shows lack of awareness
- Editorial: Lies, cover-ups over Moritomo, SDF log scandals a huge crime by Abe gov't
- Editorial: Diet needs to probe truth about Kake scandal after new docs emerge
- Editorial: Japan can't afford to put off social security problem any longer
- Yoroku: The mysterious meeting of the 3 men who changed anime forever
- Yoroku: Faulty statistics bring the very soundness of reforms into question
- Yoroku: Simple meals amid disasters provide food for thought
- Yoroku: To whom, and what, do we bestow 'residency?'
- Yoroku: Comparing Japanese reading habits today to those in the Meiji period
- Kaleidoscope of the Heart: Be direct in saying what you believe
- Kaleidoscope of the Heart: From what age can we make our own decisions?
- Commentary: As Kim Jong-un and Trump prepare for summit, who is in stronger position?
- Country Gentleman: Living and learning with mountain cherry trees
- View from the zoo: Baby Eurasian otter beating the odds